The Heating Company provides a full power flushing service, as your Boiler and Central Heating System ages it is often unavoidable that rust and other corrosion deposits will form within your Boiler, Pipework and Radiators…these substances are often referred to as ‘sludge’. This sludge can impact the efficiency of your Heating System and a Power Flush is the cleansing process which removes this build up and aims to improve circulation, optimise operation and improve your heat output.
We have invested in a Kamco Power Flushing pump (one of the industry’s most effective systems) which forces water and cleaning solutions through the whole system. Once the cleaning is complete the system is recommissioned and inhibitors are added where appropriate so the system provides optimal performance for the future.
If your central heating system is experiencing any of the following problems then it may benefit from a Power Flush:
- Radiator water contains dirt (often seen when bleeding radiators)
- The radiators take a long time to heat up and require frequent bleeding or some have cold spots
- You have blocked radiators that are completely cold
- If the boiler or pump fails, is noisy or frequently locks out
- If radiators have pinhole leaks
This handy video guide helps to demonstrate how to bleed your Radiators.
For a free quotation, advice or to book a service please call our office on 01638 781130.