The Heating Company provides a power flushing service to deep cleanse sludge (rust) and other impurities from the heating pipes, radiators and boilers.
We have invested in a Sentinel Power Flushing pump (one of the industry’s most effective systems) which forces water and cleaning solutions through the whole system at high pressure.
The process is simple and causes minimal disturbance as it doesn’t require radiators to be removed and individually checked.
Once the cleaning is complete the system is recommissioned and inhibitors are added where appropriate so the system provides optimal performance for many years to come.
If your central heating system is experiencing any of the following problems then it may benefit from a Power Flush:
- Radiator water contains dirt (often seen when bleeding radiators)
- The radiators take a long time to heat up and require frequent bleeding or some have cold spots
- You have blocked radiators that are completely cold
- If the boiler or pump fails, is noisy or frequently locks out
- If radiators have pinhole leaks
This handy video guide helps to demonstrate how Power Flushing can cleanse your central heating system.
For a free quotation, advice or to book a service please call our office on 01638 781130.
Alternatively book your appointment online for same day/next day call out and servicing.