The Heating Company provides a comprehensive professional service to landlords and agents ranging from emergency cover through to annual inspections and safety certificates. We are proud to be the preferred supplier to many well-known letting organisations in and around Cambridge.
Landlords have a legal responsibility to provide a safe environment for their tenants. Our experts are fully qualified and highly experienced in performing annual inspections on all gas appliances and flues to ensure your tenants are fully protected against the dangers of carbon monoxide emissions.
Whether you are a landlord with one property or a larger portfolio, call or email us to find out about our competitive packages. Click here or call 01638 781130.
Why Choose The Heating Company?
- A competitively-priced, fully-tailored service
- Multiple-property discounts
- Fast response
- Gas Safe registered engineers qualified to issue CP12 Landlord certificates
- Scheduled visits to make it convenient for tenants
- Boiler and heating system repairs
- Blocked drains
- Plumbing work including burst pipes, leaking taps etc.
- Underfloor heating installation
When choosing a heating company to issue an annual safety certificate or to install a new gas appliance or boiler, the landlord must ensure that they are Gas Safe registered. It is also good practice to install a Carbon Monoxide detector.
Find out more about the Gas Safe scheme at the Gas Safe website.